The actionable dashboard to manage software & systems development projects
Bring the power of Business Intelligence to your project management.
Choose your own SQUORE
Are you looking for a turnkey solution, with prebuilt analysis and decision models fitting your context?
We provide fully operationnal SQUORE packages with various applications:
Are you already using proven processes and key performance indicators?
SQUORE will seamlessly interface with your standards and processes, thanks to its ability to integrate every kind of data and KPI already in use in your organization
SQUORE brings greater productivity to our development teams.
Bruno Bec, Test & Validation Senior Manager,
Strategy & Innovation Division, Schneider Electric.
SQUORE introduces Business intelligence for software and systems development projects
Key factor for project success: relevant, reliable and actionable indicators
As a growing part of companies’ assets, software applications need more than ever a clear vision for relevant decisions.
Software industry players face two major stakes : acquiring more maturity in their projects management, and turning into relevant and actionable indicators an ever increasing volume of data produced by traditional measure and evaluation tools.
Today, various and effective software and systems engineering tools are widely used. But they don’t really share and aggregate results. Project stakeholders lack overall visibility required to take critical decsisions essential to project success: cost control and optimization, on-time delivery, work product quality, ressources management.
Breaking the silos with SQUORE to optimize deliverable quality and process efficiency
The SQUORE dashboard represents a new generation of tools designed to gather and turn into relevant indicators the various information delivered by traditional analysis tools. With immediate results: a comprehensive overview of projects and action plans to manage product quality and project efficiency all along the lifecycle.
How SQUORE implements Business Intelligence concepts into software projects monitoring
Get an immediate and significant ROI with SQUORE
- • The ability to decide and act through Performance Indicators
- a comprehensive and objective overview at any stage of your project
- a optimized project management based on your performance indicators monitoring
- priority management
- • Accelerated decision-making fo more efficient project management
- better risk prevention via predictive trend analysis
- optimized time/cost/quality ratio thanks to automated action plans generated by SQUORE
- timely and informed decision-making
- • Increase of developments reliability and maintenance costs cut down
- objective and real-time monitoring of work products compliance with quality criteria and standards constraints
- shortening of “closed-loop” development process by early defect and regression detection
- reduction of late and costly revisions
- control of technical debt
- • Final user satisfaction
- contractualization of technical requirements
- objective and established acceptance criteria, shared within project teams
- reduction of acceptance costs and time
- the guarantee of final product compliance with quality criteria
- • Enhanced collaboration between all stakeholders
- collaboration made easier through shared and objective overview of products and processes
- acceleration of decision-making process by focusing on most significant indicators
- consensual adoption of optimal remediation plans
- • Continuous process improvment
- being driven by indicators and lessons learned from past projects, software life cycle processes gain capability, maturity and performance
- broadcasting best practices with a shared quality reference and a common role-based dashboard
Comprehensive overview of projects
SQUORE is « data agnostic ». That means the ability to integrate any type of data via its ETL process (Extract/Transform/Load).
Thus, at any stage of the project lifecycle, the data from the Squore analyzers and already in-use engineering tools is aggregated to provide a comprehensive overview of your software and systems products and processes.
- • “SQUORE” proprietary integrated fast and easy-to-run source code analyzers, already available for C, C++, C# or Java projects, including complexity measurement, rule checking and clone detection:
Demonstrate compliance with corporate or international standards: e.g. HIS, GSWS, NASA
- • Ability to add 3rd Party tools data: rule checkers, dynamic analyzers, bug trackers, modelers, configuration management and requirement management tools…
An impartial and scalable evaluation
SQUORE provides turnkey metrics and indicators, still adaptable to each specific context.
- • Out-of-the-box” standardized control points,metrics and indicators using best industry standards or normative constraints(e.g. ISO 9126, SQALE)
- • The ability to customize or integrate indicators aligned with with your in-house practices and business objectives
A collaborative dashboard
From the executive manager to the developer, from the customer to the supplier, each user benefits from dedicated actionable quality indicators.
- • Role-based dashboard for a personalized broadcasting of indicators
- • Intuitive navigation: graphical results with intuitive charts,unique double data drill-down through product artifacts or quality attributes, powerful filtering to
spot critical or deteriorated items in large-sized applications
- • Report generation in standardized formats from customizable templates, enabling to communicate only selected or requested data to partners, customers, 3rd Parties or Certification bodies
- • Adaptable, intuitive, secure Web interface to ease deployment and information broadcasting to all stakeholders
- • A mobile application for permanent access to key information
Fast and secure decision-making
Action plans are generated and prioritized from
Squore decision models, based on predefined or configurable criteria, to optimize the “Time-Cost-Quality” trade-off.
- • Decision-making based on real-time accurate and relevant information via continuous integration
- • Automated generation of action plans based on powerful and customizable decision models: selection of the most critical defect reports to build the optimal “Todo-list” and export them to Change Management system or to the developer backlog
- • Standard or user-defined check-lists:
Integration of Peer Review results in product overall evaluation
- • Trend analysis including Control-Charts for Statistical Process Control:
Detect process deviations and product regression from previous versions immediately
- • Descriptive statistics and data modeling
Capitalize data from past projects to correlate product attributes (e.g. Complexity) with external quality characteristics (e.g. Reliability)
STANDARDS & NORMS
SQALE, ISO/IEC 9126, ISO/IEC 15939,
ISO/IEC 14598, ISO/IEC 25000 SQuaRE, Scrum,
ECSS-E-40A, ECSS-Q-HB-80-04A, Galileo
Software Standards, HIS, MISRA, ISO 26262,
IEC 61508, EN 50128, CMMI…
Klocwork, QA-C, R-TRT, CheckStyle, JaCoCo,
Understand, Coverity, Polyspace, PC lint, Logiscope,
SonarQube, StyleCop, Findbugs, FXCop, Tessy,
Coverity, PMD, JUnit, C/C++Test, QA-C,
Ada / C /
C++ / C# / Java /
Cobol/ PL/SQL /
ABAP / PHP /