Webinar – May 24, 2016 : Manage the performance of your systems engineering projects with SQUORE
Attend a demo of SQUORE SE, our analytics and decision-making tool for Systems Engineering performance management, and discover exciting new features in our latest release SQUORE 16
Within a few years, Systems Engineering has emerged as a major field for all industrial companies seeking to gain efficiency in their complex systems developement, while meeting time, cost, functionnality and quality requirements.
Too many projects fail because of lack of visibility and collaboration
However, too many projects still fail to reconciling these 4 fundamentals imperatives, unable to avoid the following common pitfalls:
- Data silos preventing centralized project monitoring
- Heterogeneous methods and practices hindering collaboration between project stakeholders
- No early default detection leading to extra / hidden maintenance costs all along the project lifecycle
- Subjective decision-making due to a lack of visibility on the global performance of the project and its future evolution
Discover SQUORE SE, the first analytics and decision -making tool dedicated to the management of complex Systems Engineering projects performance
Squoring Technologies presents an innovative solution with SQUORE, the first tool able to aggregate and analyze all kind of data all along the project lifecycle, for optimized and secure project performance management:
- Out-of-the-box” standardized control points and KPI based on INCOSE SELI specifications and approved by many of our major industrial customers
- Quantified objectives and milestones enabling project timing management(earned value management)
- Predictive trend analysis allowing to anticipate deviations from objectives and to keep your project on track
- Automated generation of action and remediation plans for secured and fast decision-making: trade-off between time, cost and technical objectives is optimized and justified
Discover how this centralized and collaborative solution will bring efficiency and objectivity to your management and project teams, which are the key factors to your project success.