Webinar 6 July 2017: SQUORING Technologies and ANSYS present “SQUORE for SCADE®”
Watch the presentation of SQUORE for SCADE , the new solution dedicated to the management and monitoring of ANSYS SCADE® projects
Relying on relevant performance indicators is a key factor in a project’s success. That’s why SQUORING Technologies and ANSYS collaborated to provide ANSYS SCADE users with a plug and play ALM Analytics solution to achieve the success of their software development projects.
Performance and quality indicators for your SCADE models, enabling efficient decision-making all along your project lifecycle
The « SQUORE for SCADE® » solution powered by SQUORING Technologies allows to track SCADE projects data and to compare them to baseline data, thus enabling project managers and designers to make the right decisions all along the project lifecycle.
A live demo performed by our senior consultant Cyril Benkimoun and our guest François Xavier Dormoy from ANSYS, will allow you to see how SQUORE for SCADE® can bring significant performance and quality gains to your project management:
- comprehensive and real-time overview of the quality and evolution of your SCADE projects, based on predefined KPI: complexity, WCET (Worst Case Execution Time), requirements implementation rate and tests coverage
- data and results visualization via a graphical and interactive dashboard allowing comparisons and trend analysis
- efficiency gains via automated generation of relevant test plans adapted to components compexity
- easier maintenance thanks to better process and project quality
- centralized storage and management of your data for better traceability and information sharing
- compliance with safety standards (EN 50128, DO-178C, IEC 61508, …)
Following the demo, the Q&A session will allow you to talk directly with the designers of the SQUORE for SCADE solution and/or to schedule a one-to-one meeting.