Ensure the competitiveness of your systems development projects by centralizing the management of cost, deadline, quality and risks.
In the last few years, Systems Engineering has become a leading discipline for all companies delivering complex critical systems. The SQUORE Systems Engineering package gathers in a unique and centralized dashboard all the elements of the Systems development life cycle, and implements the INCOSE SE Leading Indicators to provide a comprehensive and objective overview of your projects progress and to guide their performance.
How a specific project activity is likely to affect system performance objectives.
Source INCOSE – International Council on Systems Engineering – SELI Guide.
- • Ensuring objective and trust-building communication between project stakeholders.
- • Committing teams to project requirements and objectives.
- • Preventing the risk of missing key milestones.
- • Broadcasting best practices and lessons learned.
- • Making informed decisions and taking actions based on accurate and relevant indicators.
- • Reducing review costs and efforts.
- • Data import from third party for requirement management, configuration and change management, modeling, coding, test management
- • “Out-of-the-box” standardized control points and KPI based on INCOSE SELI specifications
- • Predefined analysis models
- • Synthetic view of development progress
- • Unrivaled in-depth analysis
- • Trend analysis and forecast
- • Easy comparison with other similar projects
DOORS, REqtify, Excel, Scade, UML tools, Simulink, Mantis, Clearquest, JIRA, PTC Integrity, TFS, Eclipse, Klocwork, QA-C, R-TRT,
Logiscope, PC lint, ClearCase, Synergy, Git, Svn…
Ada / C / C++ / C# /
Java / PL/SQL /